[ExI] Space Decentral: A decentralized autonomous space agency

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 04:47:03 UTC 2017

I notice you still haven't presented any way to actually link your DAC
to anything space-related.  Though you do seem to be starting to
realize one of the biggest inherent problems: almost everything of
value is, as you put it, off-chain.  As such, the blockchain would
seem to be worthless here.

(One could imagine ownership of physical assets to be governed by the
blockchain.  Unfortunately, that requires outside partners - those you
buy things from, and those you do business with - to accept the
blockchain, and almost all vendors & customers will not.  I'm not
sure, for instance, if there is a single provider of non-amateur
rocket engines who will accept bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, at
least without it first being converted to dollars or other off-chain,
backed-by-a-United-Nations-recognized-country currency.)