[ExI] Space Decentral: A decentralized autonomous space agency

CryptAxe cryptaxe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 05:03:30 UTC 2017

You might be interested in reading this:

https://www.americanbanker.com/opinion/the-wisdom-or-lack-thereof-of-the-dao

On Apr 12, 2017 9:20 AM, "Giulio Prisco" <giulioprisco at protonmail.ch> wrote:

Following up on my previous post: I created a working group to develop a
solid, sustainable design for Space Decentral: A decentralized autonomous
space agency. You are invited to participate.
The idea is to leverage recent developments in crypto to bootstrap a
global, distributed, decentralized, P2P space agency of the people, by the
people, for the people. Space Decentral will be a Decentralized Autonomous
Corporation (DAC) focused on world-changing space projects...

https://giulioprisco.com/space-decentral-a-decentralized-autonomous-
space-agency-6d3895720bd9

I am writing a series of posts on Crypto Insider to analyze the challenges.
This is the first:
DAOs and DACs in the Real Physical World: Open Questions
<https://cryptoinsider.com/daos-dacs-real-physical-world-open-questions/>

I asked economists and people familiar with the subject matter to comment
and participate, and I hope to report their insights soon.

--
Giulio Prisco
https://giulioprisco.com/
giulioprisco at protonmail.ch