[ExI] extro-schmoozes

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 14 21:31:53 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Christian Saucier

I recently relocated from North Carolina to San Francisco for one of my
startups (ripe.io - we are building the blockchain of food).

I assume many on here are in the Bay area; if there is a private list where
Bay Area Extro-Schmoozes are discussed, I'd love to get on it and maybe get
to meet some of my extro-idols IRL :)

Cheers!

C.

Don't do it man!  You will soooo be disappointed!

There was an ExI-bay list, but it has dwindled and seldom anyone posts
there.

Welcome to the neighborhood, me lad.  I would be up for a local sushi run at
some point, but we need to wait until after the eclipse.  I have a ton of
stuff to get done before then.