[ExI] civil war denial

spike66 spike66 at att.net
Sat Aug 19 14:58:06 UTC 2017

-------- Original message --------From: John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> Date: 8/18/17  3:57 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> Subject:
​> ​The civil war took place within the borders of the US, and is woven into the fabric of the nation.  It's a false equivalence.  I would add that equating a monument to Lee with a Nazi symbol shows a lack of nuance...John K Clark​

Sheesh just trying 2 inject a bit of humor for an eclipse chasing trip which threatens 2 turn into a fiasco on the order of the 2016 elections.  It took us 3 hrs to go the first 8 miles out of bay area.  Now the skies r smokey and they say a bunch of gas stations out there can't supply demand oy vey evolution have mercy.