[ExI] Humans on Mars

Edward Haigh eh at edwardhaigh.com
Thu Aug 24 09:19:27 UTC 2017

I disagree. What use is money when you're on Mars *and never returning to
Earth*?

The only reason I would want to be paid is if I had dependants on Earth.

If NASA offered you a one way trip to Mars, including all the equipment
needed to live there and start the first colony of humans, and you had no
dependants - would you really care about a bank balance on Earth?