[ExI] FW: trump

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:16:53 UTC 2017

Difference is: Pence is a stable person-- Trump is not. Pence might be able
to put together a coalition; whereas Trump in the long run is going be
politically refractory.  Alan Brooks

As Trump seems to be doing no damage so far, I'd almost rather he stay
there so the Repubs can keep getting bad flak (as opposed to good flak?)
and the Demos regain control of Congress.  But kicking him out seems to me
the only way the Repubs can get anything done, though it may be that the
Tea Party is doing more damage to the Repubs than Trump is.

bill w