[ExI] alpha zero

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 22:45:10 UTC 2017

Teaching  yourself to be the best in the world at Chess and GO and ​
Shogi
​ is pretty intelligent.  john

Here's my question:  did the program do anything different from what a
person could do if his mind could work that fast?  I think it's likely that
we don't know this.  We don't know the qualitative differences between the
computer and a human chess player.  Or do we?

bill w