[ExI] Dark Energy and Causal Cells

Stuart LaForge avant at sollegro.com
Fri Dec 8 06:53:54 UTC 2017

> And even if the sphere is not infinite but just astronomically large
> I don't see how
> ?that idea
> can explain why the universe was decelerating for the first 9 billion
> years of its existence and only started accelerating 5 billion years ago.

My attempts to mathematically formulate my theory of causal cells has led
me to an astonishing conclusion. The Schwarzschild metric predicts that
causal cells and black holes are one and the same thing.

We live in a black hole that collided with a larger and less dense black
hole about 5 billion years ago. Before that time, our causal cell/black
hole had simply been decreasing in density and expanding its Schwarschild
radius through matter accretion including other smaller denser black holes
in addition to the stellar mass black holes and galactic super-massives
that formed while already inside our causal cell.

The speed up associated with "dark energy" is actually being caused by our
causal cell "falling" toward the singularity of that larger causal
cell/black hole. The accelerated expansion is happening in the outward
direction because the Shcwarzchild metric predicts that all directions
become time-like toward the singularity inside the event horizon of a
black hole. This is an orthogonal shift of the time-axis in Minkowski
space to an arbitrary space-axis.

When two black holes are nested there is yet another is a 90 degree shift
in the direction of the time-axis so it is now lies along it's original
axis but now running in the reverse direction. Each such nesting changes
the time axis by 90 degrees.

In other words, we were falling toward the singularity of our our causal
cell which used to be in our future until our causal cell collided with a
larger and less dense black hole. Now the larger black holes singularity
is our future and our own singularity is now in our past.

You all call it the big bang.

Our causal cell's Schawrzchild radius is in same *place* but now its event
horizon runs in a time-reversed fashion owing to the nested Schwarschild
metrics of two black holes.

Thus the universe might be an infinite series of nested blackholes.

I have the math to back it up, but I can't post it right now because I
just landed a temporary full-time gig as a high school chem teacher. I
will try to post the math over the winter break.

Stuart LaForge