[ExI] alpha zero

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 17:16:19 UTC 2017

I don't think that's what they did but if it was it would be just as
impressive.
​ ​
It inputs computer code that has been worked on by human programers for
years and in less than a day it outputs computer code that does the same
thing only much better. Programs improving programs and improving them a
lot in just a few hours.
 John K Clark
-----
Question:  are these supercomputers?  For the future - can we look forward
to computers self-correcting/improving in several seconds rather than a few
hours?  bill w