[ExI] quote of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 02:38:50 UTC 2017

[image: Carl Sagan Thumbnail]In science it often happens that scientists
say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and
then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old
view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it
should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But
it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that
happened in politics or religion. (1987) -- Carl Sagan
<https://todayinsci.com/S/Sagan_Carl/SaganCarl-Quotations.htm>

bill w