[ExI] Dark Energy and Causal Cells

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 03:43:19 UTC 2017

*

Stuart,

I talk a lot here about yin and yang.  Not trying to be hand-wavy...only
inasmuch as all empirical observations in the modern western oeuvre still
are based on, er, turtles.

**

Your interaction of 2 black holes is the creator of our universe of
duality: consuming versus consumed.  Inwards-pulling versus
outwards-seeking.  Death versus life.  Entropy versus extropy.

Consciousness, aka God, is the symmetry for death.  The stuff going
outwards from the singularity.  Perhaps.  Makes sense to me.

Still not sure where the beginning is.

***