[ExI] letter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 16:55:42 UTC 2017

I'd be in favor of removing obstacles to paying athletes but I hardly think
it's comparable to slavery.

-Dave

Yes, they are volunteers, but the real slaves made big money for the
plantation owners and received very little in return.  ESPN paid NCAA $470
millions of dollars and the players get a scholarship?  That IS comparable
to actual slaves.

bill w