[ExI] letter

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 19:42:25 UTC 2017

Spike pointed out that it’s supply and demand.  dan

The problem here is that they, college football, are running a monopoly.
Presumably they are getting the same waiver on that that major league
baseball has been getting for many years.  I'll have to do some research.
I think the NBA had some rule that a person could not join it until his age
group finished college, and that rule went down to a lawsuit and now high
school grads can get in the NBA.  I think the NFL doesn't want you unless
you have been to their minor leagues - the colleges.

Don't any of you have a problem with men putting hundreds of millions of
dollars in some else's pocket and getting little in return? This is not an
economic situation to me - it's humanist - it's fair play.  Grossly unfair.

bill w