[ExI] letter

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Dec 15 21:19:25 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>… The college players now have a union, and eventually they will win some pay…

bill w

Oh my, BillW gave me a terrific idea.  When college football players form a union, we can imagine some colleges will just say no, they won’t deal with any union representative, these Right-To-Play colleges.  So now we can set up something like the annual American ritual where we have the best teams from the two major professional football leagues play each other, only this time it would be even more interesting: we could have the union teams vs the non-union teams.  We could call it the Stupor Bowl.  You know the yahoos would want to watch it.  I am a yahoo who would watch it.

OK that’s a bit of a stretch.  I have never watched a college or pro football game, it’s unlikely I will take it up now.  I would do it if it is humans vs robots.  Union vs non-union, probably not interesting enough to watch.  I would look up the score afterwards however.  I would place PredictIt bets on the Stupor Bowl.

Evolution have mercy, the money to be made here, oh it makes my butt hurt.  But it’s a good hurt.