[ExI] Forbidden Words

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:21:44 UTC 2017

Now we face the question: do we allow government officials to communicate
with the option of turning off the monitoring process?  In this case, it
means their workings are not archived.  Who gets that?  What if the party
in power gets that privilege but the opposing party does not?  Is that not
a chain reaction leading to a complete totalitarian grip on power?

spike

*In a democracy/republic, the monitors of gov. are the people.  So, yes
they have shut the people out by going against their wishes.  Poll after
poll shows that the gov. keeps doing things the polls show people are
against - even in their own party.  As a result they get very low ratings,
about which they seem to care not at all.  They are looking up to their
money bags and not down to the common people.  Poll after poll shows that
the majority think like the Demos, but they don't seem to be getting
elected.  As long as we have elections we have a chance of avoiding getting
much worse.  What does it take to get the people out to vote?  I wish I
knew that one.*

bill w