[ExI] Forbidden Words

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 15:22:31 UTC 2017

spike -  Regarding posts with political content: whether we like it or not,
Americans must face the persistent consequences of what happened in 2015
and 2016.  I agree this is not a proper forum for that.  But that
discussion is likely to continue for a generation and beyond.

​-----​

​This chat group appears almost dead sometimes and even at its busiest is
not overflowing my in box.  I think that anything ought to be allowed here
- jokes, family news, anything.  If people get tired of it, then let the
writer know in certain terms - don't put it all on Spike.  So I say we all
moderate this.  Nobody except John has given evidence of reading a book I
have posted about, but no one seems to have objected to that content either.

Over a year ago maybe we overdid it on politics, and lost a few people who
weren't contributing much anyway.  Good riddance.
​  At least people were thinking about an important topic.​

So, Spike, I disagree - this is a proper for forum for anything that
doesn't bring everyone down on him
​ (like we did John, and he backed off)​
.  Or her.​
​  You have no reason to apologize to anyone.

bill w​