[ExI] Forbidden Words

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:34:23 UTC 2017

John wrote - for the
​ first
​ ​
time
​ ​
we have the power to make a species like the mosquito go extinct.
Government agencies have been wringing their hands over actually using it
but every minute they delay mosquitos kill another 2 people and cause 4 or
5 more to become very sick. Fortunately some non governmental agencies are
starting to show an interest.

John, I think it will happen somewhere overseas before it gets through our
dithering agencies (of which we have way too many).  Ditto gene editing of
humans.  Not necessarily a bad thing.  Conservative Christians have a lot
of say there that they don't in many other countries - China, India,
Ethiopia, etc.

bill w

bill w