[ExI] UFOs again or AAVs for the first time

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 20:31:31 UTC 2017

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 9:55 AM,   "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

Stuart LaForge wrote:

snip

>>...How about you, Keith? You are pretty knowledgeable about UFO hoaxing.
>> What do you think?

I think they are all hoaxes.  Of course, the ones not done by humans
could be aliens joy riding around to befuddle the primitive humans per
Douglas Adams in Hitchhiker's Guide.

snip

(Spike)

> In real life in this universe... that ain't happening.  Not now,
> now later, not in a galaxy far far away and long ago, we just aren't going
> there and haven't been there.
>
> Without some kind of Hollywoody magic, spacecraft that size will not cross
> interstellar gaps.

That really depends on us living in the base reality and not a
simulation.  I have been suspicious since Shoemaker-Levy.  I mean, how
likely was that?

Keith