[ExI] John's idea

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Feb 1 00:20:35 UTC 2017

>… On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace

>…But in turn, we cannot tolerate increasing population with no end in sight.  China's policy was a disaster, but I think I can tolerate infringing on people's right to have children to limit them to two.  Maybe along the way that'll be lowered to one.  …bill w

Ja, we get that BillW, but that really isn’t in question.  The question is if the people whose right you infringe upon will tolerate you.  My guess is they will not.

Notice a big difference between China and the USA: China had nothing analogous to our constitution.  So they could do things our Federal government cannot legally do.