[ExI] huxley etc. postscript GOV

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Feb 5 20:43:49 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2017 10:19 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: [ExI] huxley etc. postscript GOV

Spike, how in the world do you expect to stop those in power without having any power on our side?  No, that's not what you are saying at all, I suspect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/31/magazine/a-resistance-stands-against-trump-but-what-will-it-stand-for.html?_r=0

We are not alone.

bill w

Fortunately it has already been established a long time ago and encoded into our legal system to control power grabbers.  Stand by BillW, start your countdown.  The current US leader whose name I cannot recall is taking actions likely to get himself impeached.  His comments about going forward with his immigration plans in spite of a court decision and an appeals court affirmation lead me to think he will do something overtly illegal.  When he does… let... the games… BEGIN!