[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Feb 5 22:10:53 UTC 2017

Il 26/01/2017 13:42, Dave Sill ha scritto:

> That's an alternative fact. Frankly, I don't understand the objection to
> requiring a state-issued ID to vote.

There is none.

Maybe, just maybe, the problem with Univesity (why not High Schools?) ID
card is about responsibility of the issuers.

Can the issuer be a felon? A non citizen? Something else?

On the other way, maybe Universities can not really be trusted?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/berkeley-antifa-attacker-unmasked-uc-employee-cnn-and-young-turks-lookin%E2%80%99-so-dumb

I would suggest an ID Card linkd to a blockchain proof of ID.
Like a photo on the Bitcoin blockchain lined to the status of "felon" or
"citizen" or "other"

--
Mirco Romanato

--