[ExI] tumbling pyramids again

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Feb 18 23:58:03 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

From: extropy-chat [ <mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org>
mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of BillK

Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 5:57 AM

To: ExI chat list < <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>

Subject: Re: [ExI] tumbling pyramids again

On 17 February 2017 at 00:34, spike  wrote:

>>... answers: h = 1.41, h = 1.58 and h = 1.675 but I disagree with the

reasoning behind that last one... spike

OK cool, my buddy for most of our lives is coming to visit and he has a
skill I really need.

How often does it happen: no one is sick, injured or unhappy with the
configuration of his or her genitals, but one needs a surgeon's professional
skills, then he makes a timely house call?

I went to the local Dollar Tree and procured a number of polymer foam-rubber
toys to carve into NanoGizrs (pen shown for scale.)  We will be carving
right after dinner, so a couple hours from now.  If anyone has a speculation
on what size to make h, do post forthwith por favor.  I will check my inbox
before we cut into any of the "patients."