[ExI] GOV - chilling

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:36:02 UTC 2017

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> A PPP poll shows that 51% of Trump supporters think that the President
> should be able to overturn any judicial ruling he doesn't like.

I'm not surprised.  51% of Trump voters also belied 2 Iraqi illegal aliens
commuted the infamous Bowling Green Massacre. And 62% of Trump voters
believe millions of illegal votes were cast for Clinton. And 48% of Trump
voters still think president Obama was born in Kenya. And ​46% of Trump
voters believe Hillary Clinton ran a pedophile child sex slave ring out of
the basement of a pizza parlor in Washington DC that has no basement. And
why do Trump voters believe all that nonsense? Because Trump voters are
gullible fools.

> ​> ​
> It's not just Trump that's the problem we now have.

​The problem is with the American voters who allowed a ignorant thin
skinned megalomaniac who likes to pick fights with reality get his hands on
the nuclear button. They should be ashamed of themselves. And we should all
be scared. ​

​

 John K Clark​