[ExI] 10 Breakthrough Technologies 2017

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 17:00:49 UTC 2017

All you quantum computer experts.

I know next to nothing about quantum computers.  All I know is that some
people claim they will be able to render crypto currency security no longer
secure.  What would you guys give the odds that something like quantum
computers could sometimes make crypto currencies not work.  And by "not
work" I mean even if the crypto currencies significantly increase the size
of the keys, which I would think would be easy for crypto currencies to do,
i.e. even a quantum computer could never solve a 10K byte key right?

Brent