[ExI] Bell's Inequality

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 08:03:59 UTC 2017

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 9:45 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> if you assume Schrodinger's
> Wave Equation

> everybody assumes the
> Schrodinger
> Wave Equation

> Copenhagen assumes

So...I have stated a position.  You then argue what other people
assume, but I never claimed I was taking exactly their position, no
matter what people think their position to be.  Nor do I, generally,
because that opens up this form of attack:

* Get a person to say they agree with X, where X is some specific noun
or set of nouns.
* Redefine X to be something clearly wrong.
* Ridicule the person for agreeing with something clearly wrong.

And you wonder why I have called out trolling in this thread?