[ExI] Fwd: identification

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:31:26 UTC 2017

I am into a book on seeds, and apparently there are numerous seed saver
programs around the world, which is a great thing.  Big companies don't
want us planting just any old seeds; they want us to use hybrids only
available from them.  Genetic diversity is being preserved.

Are there stockpiles of human genetic diversity?  Other animals?

Now - are there technology programs comparable?  What if few survive.  They
could rebuild, but where would they get their tech info?  People like me
would not have the slightest idea how to go about building a battery, much
less a computer chip.  A lot of technology progress, I am told, is based on
what the final

There needs to be a Youtube kind of thing where the average person can
follow instructions and learn how to mine iron, make a battery, and ma
​n​
y thousands of other things.

​ill w​