[ExI] Bell's Inequality

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:29:17 UTC 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 4:37 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki
<rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 11:44 PM, Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Rather, certain things X can potentially cause other
>> things Y, such that it is usually said that Y "exists" when it doesn't
>> yet, but X does exist, X is real, and X can cause interference.
>>
>> In this case, Y is the states themselves, and X is the conditions that
>> could lead to each of the multiple states.
>
> ### So you actually say that unreal things can, "indirectly", impinge on
> real things.

No, I say that the things (which are real) that can cause other things
(which are not yet real) can impinge on yet other things before the
second things are real, even if it might be in cases where said second
things are (incorrectly) said to be real already.

You have once again attempted to twist my words.

I could claim that you actually say that you want to rape babies and
murder every religious believer.  That doesn't make it true, but it is
roughly as valid as your representation of what I said.