[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:05:46 UTC 2017

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017  Will Steinberg <steinberg.will at gmail.com> wrote:

​> ​
> Always good to see, even if I hope "psi" is real.

​Yeah it would be fun if it were real, but it's not and it's time to move
on.​

​> ​
> Would you mind actually defining "psi" though?

​The belief that good experimental evidence exists that the human mind has
abilities, like remote viewing mind reading and talking to the dead, that
can not be explained or are in contradiction of the current laws of physics
and for some bizarre reason never made clear all major scientific
publications have flat out refused to publish any of this good experimental
evidence for centuries.        ​

​> ​
> In Ancient Greece, if you told someone that information moving about in
> you brain works on the same principle as lightning (or some such) then
> they'd look at you like you were crazy

​But they wouldn't look at you like you were crazy if you just said people
can think. I not asking for an explanation of how psi works, that would be
asking too much, all I want is some hint that the damn phenomena exists.
And I see none. ​

​  John K Clark​