[ExI] physics geek humor

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 15 00:04:26 UTC 2017

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are speeding down the highway when a state cop pulls them over.

The cop walks up to the window and asks Heisenberg, "Do you know how fast you were going?"

Heisenberg replies, "No, but I knew where I was."

The cop says, "You were going 90 miles per hour!"

To which Heisenberg replies, "Fine. Now we're lost."

Thinking this answer is a little strange, the cop decides to investigate the vehicle. He begins by opening the trunk. Shocked by what he finds, he shouts, "You have a dead cat in here!"

Schrodinger answers, "Well I do now!"