[ExI] ai and job loss

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:14:39 UTC 2017

With the possible exception of
​ ​
Charles Manson
​ ​
I can't think of any
​native​
​
 born American citizen over 35 that is less libertarian than Donald Trump,
or more ignorant, or less willing to be educated

I only know what I read, and from that this psychologist draws the
conclusion that Trump is pugnacious.  Just push him a bit and he wants to
push back harder.

That could mean a currency war with China, among many other things, and
just that one would be very bad for us.

bill w