[ExI] The INCREDIBLE acceleration of the wealth gap

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:24:47 UTC 2017

Also consider the public statements of those 8.  Every single one of
them is publicly trying, in their own way, to ally with the common man
- be it through funding medicine for the poor, developing tech to
raise the standard of living for most, or other means.  Not a one is
openly first and foremost interested in self-enrichment.