[ExI] left vs right RE: Universal basic capital was Re: Universal basic income

Mark Walker markalanwalker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:07:09 UTC 2017

In my book on BIG, I argue that in the future it will be a tie between
capitalism and communism. It will be capitalistic in the sense that the
means of production will be privately owned, it will be communistic to the
extent that the free market as we know it will disappear. The first step of
the argument is to see what I call the second law of production where the
means of production get cheaper and cheaper. Think of nanobots as being the
means of production. The cost to product more means of production is zero
within a rounding error. To see that we are well on the way, here's
something from yours truly:
https://markwalkersite.wordpress.com/2016/04/10/the-end-of-capitalism-and-the-second-law-of-production/

Dr. Mark Walker
Richard L. Hedden Chair of Advanced Philosophical Studies
Department of Philosophy
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001, MSC 3B
Las Cruces, NM 88003-8001