[ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Jan 25 17:27:05 UTC 2017

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of John Clark
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:19 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] Am I the only one freaked out by this?

​>…I've just found another ray of hope, the man may be just too stupid to remain in power for long. Right now the top headline on the New York times website is "Trump Vows 'Major Investigation' of His Claim of Voting Fraud".  The fool is questioning the legitimacy of his own election!!  This is not April 1 and I am not joking, he actually is doing this, it's incredible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/trump-voting-fraud-false-claim-investigation.html?_r=0

 John K Clark

John, what that is really about is pressuring states to require ID to vote.  Some states do not.  This investigation will lead to an admission that we don’t know how many voted illegally, for there is no systematic means in some states to catch it if it is happening.