[ExI] The Doomsday Clock

sjlmarkman at gmail.com sjlmarkman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:29:04 UTC 2017

Some of the situations that military are preparing for these days are probably along the lines of the implications of having current and future forms of AI guide the development and implementation man-machine symbioses and the disruptive effects such enhanced human cognition combined with automation will have on basically all areas of civil life.

What if, just spitballing here, a certain new President decided to take a visit to some of the programs run by the DoD and use some of the systems already developed there to enhance himself?

Interesting increasing the scope, or reducing the effects of some cognitive limitations might actually be positive step forward

Stephen

(Also hello everyone)