[ExI] Fwd: Re: [Cryptography] Is Factoring of large RSA moduli using Alternative Fakts feasible?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Jan 29 15:33:01 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Hartmut Prochaska
Subject: [ExI] Fwd: Re: [Cryptography] Is Factoring of large RSA moduli
using Alternative Fakts feasible?

Hello, for all the Math Geeks on the list. Enjoy :)

On 28.01.2017 16:35, Ralf Senderek wrote:

> The security of RSA depends on the infeasibility of factoring large
> RSA moduli. Does this disturbing research paper change the state of
> common wisdom about RSA's security?

https://de.scribd.com/document/337471737/Proof-of-the-Riemann-Hypothes-is-ut
ilizing-the-theory-of-Alternative-Facts

PS: found on the crypto metzdowd list

bye
Hartmut

...heeeeeeeeehehehehehehehheeeeeeee...

Thanks Hartmut.  I have long pondered the 1=0 conjecture in this context.

Welcome aboard.  Tell us something about Hartmut if you wish.