[ExI] John's idea

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:44:54 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017  PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

​>> ​
>> So my libertarian beliefs must evolve with circumstances.      ​
>

> ​> ​
> OK, so we feed people etc. who do not work.  Immoral not to.

​Not just immoral, it would be suicidal for the rich not to do so.
 ​

​> ​
we cannot tolerate increasing population with no end in sight.  China's
policy was a disaster, but I think I can tolerate infringing on people's
right to have children to limit them to two.  Maybe along the way that'll
be lowered to one.

​No need to pass laws about that if we spread the wealth around because
there is a inverse relationship between income and fertility. Germany,
Italy, Japan and Austria actually have negative birth rates, and they are
among the world's richest countries. ​
​The countries with the highest ​birth rate are also among the poorest,
 Niger, Mali, Uganda and Zambia

​John K Clark​