[ExI] Pulse 22: CRISPR Rewrites the Very Molecules of Life Any Way We Wish

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:55:37 UTC 2017

Since I few months I write every week this Pulse newsletter with news
and thoughts on human enhancement, sponsored by Thrivous. This issue
has a review of "A Crack in Creation: Gene Editing and the Unthinkable
Power to Control Evolution," by CRISPR pioneer Jennifer Doudna, and
recent CRISPR news.

Pulse 22: CRISPR Rewrites the Very Molecules of Life Any Way We Wish

The cut-and-paste gene editing technique CRISPR has been all over the
scientific news for a while, and seems poised to revolutionize all
biotech sectors. “Clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic
repeats” doesn’t sound too layman-friendly, but the recently published
book "A Crack in Creation: Gene Editing and the Unthinkable Power to
Control Evolution," co-authored by Jennifer Doudna, one of the
inventors of the technique, is a fascinating read for everyone...

https://thrivous.com/blogs/views/pulse-22-crispr-rewrites-the-very-molecules-of-life-any-way-we-wish