[ExI] July 4

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 19:43:52 UTC 2017

Some say that the USA has never been threatened.  That the wars we have
fought have not resulted in saving our way of life.  That Japan was doomed
to lose before it even began its war.

Thus, from that point of view, no person has lost his or her life saving
our country.

That really does not matter to me.  They fought and died and are remembered
or forgotten, or are suffering from their war's physical and mental damages.

So along with huge thanks to the people of the last part of the 1700s who
put this country together, those great minds who created such a sane way of
governing that had never seen the light of day before, I suggest that we
remember the veterans as well, particularly those who fought and died to
get this country started.

We put our people first.  Of the people, by the people, and for the people.

William F Wallace
Brandon MS