[ExI] Space Decentral Update: Merging with Space Cooperative

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 10:58:36 UTC 2017

A few months ago I created a working group with a few friends
interested in space and crypto to develop a solid, sustainable design
for Space Decentral: A decentralized autonomous space agency of the
people, by the people, for the people. Now Space Decentral is merging
with Space Cooperative. Together we will leverage recent developments
in cryptography (DAOs, DACs, tokens and all that) to bootstrap a
global, distributed, decentralized, P2P space agency...

https://giulioprisco.com/space-decentral-update-merging-with-space-cooperative-da3a3d21d1a0