[ExI] Self-driving cars to make moral and ethical decisions like humans

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 17:18:33 UTC 2017

 spike wrote;  Consider public restrooms: you
don't want to touch anything, so they supply those *paper ass-gaskets.*

Funnier than a rubber crutch and just as useless.

According to the books I have read recently, featuring new practices such
as wiping vaginal fluid all over a newborn who has been delivered by
C-section, we should sit our asses down and be happy to pick up some new
germs for our immune system to learn.

Not far in the future:  Probiotics (already here) are expanded by several
factors and administered to babies at every pediatrician visit.  Far better
and easier than having them play in stockyard dirt/manure, and with animals
of all kinds, including strange children (such as Spike and I were).

No doubt you have heard all this but just consider:  maybe instead of
reaching for the spray bottle of alcohol in the doctor's office, we should
just kiss everyone there on the mouth.

My my, how things change regarding our attitudes towards germs.  As I said
in an earlier post:  our greatest enemies, our greatest friends.

bill w