[ExI] AR glasses soon to replace screens from computers and smartphones

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 16:06:44 UTC 2017

The latest version of Google Glass AR is already in use in factory /
medical situations where an instruction manual can be paged through as
the work progresses. This is ideal as it leaves the user's hands free
to do the work.

I've just read another article that says that gesture recognition is
the next big step needed in AR. Many versions of the necessary GUI are
being worked on to find the most suitable environment for general use.

Lots of changes ahead!

BillK