[ExI] test of icbm intercept

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 02:16:18 UTC 2017

On Jun 2, 2017 2:16 PM, "spike" <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

Eh, no, we don’t all drown.  This has me worried again, for all the polar
ice melting fails to utterly destroy mankind and all civilization.  That
scenario is ineffective at mutual assured destruction.  Oh dear!

A slow-motion Armageddon over several centuries with humanity pulling back
from the coastline and building new cities and better civilizations inland
is just too terrifying to imagine.

Well, if it makes you feel better we could have some bored college students
bio-hack a plague.  Maybe the doomsday folk will avoid immediate death;
 but whatever the plague doesn't get, the lack of everything civilization
produces will take care of.