[ExI] Trilemma of Consciousness

Colin Hales col.hales at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 03:18:24 UTC 2017

Hi Stuart,

The Reno/Melbourne commute is a bit epic!

I can't stress enough how important adding (subset delineation/1st-person
operators) to set theory is to the science of consciousness and physics
generally. I bet there's something simple sitting right in front of
everybody.

I can't drive it tho. I'm driving too many things already. I can only work
miracles in a few things at once!

If you think I might advise on soem idea you have .... let me know.
Meanwhile I'll poke as many set theory bears as I can.

cheers
colin