[ExI] twins similarities

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 23:48:41 UTC 2017

Most of you have read of twins that shared some really remarkable
behaviors, such as making miniature furniture.  There were several pretty
rare behaviors.

Suppose you could estimate the probability of two people sharing these
behaviors and work out by Baynes formula.

That would give us the likelihood of two strangers sharing all of those
behaviors.

Does anything change when we add that the two people are twins?  Maybe not
by the formula output, but adding genetic identity seems to me to add
something I can't put my finger on.

Does this make any sense?

bill w