[ExI] Greener Urban Environment

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 01:00:58 UTC 2017

Dave wrote:Traditional higher education controls the granting of degrees
and they won't be keen on putting themselves out of business.

What is needed are competent psychometricians.  The process:  develop tests
to determine which of those that are hired and do well do well on the
tests.  Simple.  Then you don't need degrees and such.  You need to be able
to pass such a test. Like the bar exam.   Traditional interviews, reliance
on degrees and recommendations, are old hat - very old.  Not very valid.
Proven many times.

Traditional colleges and such will disappear.  Right now the administrative
costs are just enormous and unwarranted.  Parkinson's Law.

bill w