[ExI] trump's hormones

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 03:17:48 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 8:49 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​> ​
> Review later of Robert Sapolsky's book 'Behave' - in it I find that
> testosterone makes people narcissistic, egocentric, overly confident,
> overly optimistic, and cocky.
> ​ ​
> Getting testosterone shots is very popular in men approaching and
> exceeding 70.  Maybe we need his medical chart rather than his tax returns.

​I doubt Trump took
testosterone shots
​ when he was a young man but even then he was a ​
aggressive ​
narcissist
​with zero empathy. And that's not even
one of
​Trump's ​top 3
 personality traits
​, they are
:

1) Lack of general
knowledge
​ and even the knowledge ​to know he doesn't know

​2) A
 inability
​​
to learn
​, ​
or
​perhaps just a ​
lack of interest
​ in learning​

​3) ​A inability to tell the truth even when the truth would serve his
interests better than a lie would.

I've never read a study
indicating
testosterone causes any of that so I doubt that is at the root of his
condition. I believe the correct medical term for a man showing Mr.
Trump's symptoms is
​"Anus Cavum", although most English speakers may be more familiar with the
word
"asshole".

​ John K Clark​