[ExI] Hawking urges Moon landing to 'elevate humanity'

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 06:12:51 UTC 2017

Adrian, please repeat with me the magic word: AND. Repeat it like a
mantra, and, And, AND... it's really a magic word.

We need space industrialization. YES. We need cheap access to space.
YES. We need commercial space. YES. We need cubesats (YES). Cubecab is
awesome. YES!!! ;-)

AND we need to see people walking on the Moon to intoxicate us with
imagination highs and never ending dreams. YES. Otherwise, why should
a young and brilliant engineer want to work on space projects instead
of developing one more useless phone app and become an instant
millionaire?