[ExI] Heads up

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:10:39 UTC 2017

On 30 June 2017 at 17:49, Dave Sill  wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 12:37 PM, BillK  wrote:
>>
>> If you suspect a list member is trying to operate a scam on other list
>> members then you should send all the details (including IP address) to
>> the moderators for them to deal with the situation. Otherwise you are
>> just casting suspicion on every list member to no useful end.
>

> I'm not going to post details. If someone has similar contact from a list
> member they can contact me or Spike in private.
> I'm also not saying this was a scam, just that I felt shortchanged by not
> even getting thanked.

Nobody is asking you to post details.
Spike and the other moderators will deal with the situation in
confidence. They are responsible for maintaining responsible behaviour
on the list.

If you are just having a personal whinge, then the list is not the
place to accuse an anonymous list member of misbehaviour and put
everyone under suspicion.

BillK