[ExI] Trump on ​linear induction motors ​

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:27:14 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 9:44 PM, Dan TheBookMan <danust2012 at gmail.com>
wrote:

​
>> ​>> ​
>> Merely? In our everyday macro-world  (lets not involve quantum
>> ​​
>> mechanics in the discussion right now) things always happen for
>> ​ ​
>> a reason, and what happened is the US military budget went down.Don't
>> expect that to happen under Trump.

​> ​
> My point: It might have been special draw down from ending an expensive
> occupation

-- not a long term cut that'll stick. I could be wrong here.

Carter,
​ ​
a democrat
​​,
reduced
​ ​
military spending.
Reagan
​ ​
and Bush#1, republicans, raised military spending.
Carter,
​ ​
a democrat.
​ ​
reduced
​ ​
military spending.
Bush#2,  a republican,
​ ​
raised military spending.
Obama, a democrat
​, ​
​
reduced
​ ​
military spending.

And now we have
​Donald Fucking ​
Trump, a republican. Draw your
own conclusions about what you think he will do
​.​

​> ​
> But this is rephrasing the part of my post who edited out in a sort of
> Stalinist fashion:

​Oh for christ sake!

 John K Clark​