[ExI] labels, was: RE: GOV _ TRUMP

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 8 02:23:28 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf
Of Adrian Tymes
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 2:00 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] labels, was: RE: GOV _ TRUMP

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 9:21 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tw94AKqOo

>...Spike, I do find myself curious what your reply would be, were you in
the sales lady's position.

>...Mine: "So long as you're able to sign legally-binding contracts, and pay
the bills, you'd be fine.  Unless the lawyers get involved, just keep your
account paid up and you should be good."  (Not said since
salesperson: "Though, 'life' means our life too - so if you'll be around
forever, that means until we go out of business.")

First let me state the obvious: I think that sales girl is a doll.  Thirty
years from now, she will be a total knockout.

Now on to my reply:  We do not discriminate based on life status, Mr.
Zombie.  We are happy to serve the pulse-challenged.